Thursday, November 23, 2006

pr3s3nt

my 1st bday present was from dolfnn..
a present tat out of my expectation..

1st things i saw was tis.. a TOM and JERRY pillow & bolster set..
is for few months old babe to use.. i told her i hug nth, too small for me.. haha.. but it is so cute..

after tat i saw tis inside.. i duno tis call wat in english..
i jz know is ''nen nen''.. (dolfnn, u wan me use tis meh >.<)

at last is tis strawberry keychain.. she bought from cameron..
can take it go n make a real key, but for specific key only..
still can put photo inside the key if u wan.. nice key..
(dolfnn ask me use tis key to open "someone" heart wor)

thankiew dolfnn so much for all tis things..

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2nd present was from a gang of fren..
cj, ls, gc, sy, ks, wy, vn..

wow, is perfume n body wash from DKNY..
quite exp hor.. thk oo..

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

n a speacial thk to my dear fren, sy..

apa ni? haha.. is smth to hang on hp..
c my name there? in gold colour.. an alphabet Q..
is hand make de oo.. n i m currently using it..
(sy, thk for making tis for me n oso thk for ur small note.. so happy u wrote so many things for me.. so fast hor, 8months liao.. haih, u oso old liao.. haha..)

No comments: